As a tenant you are required to carry renters/liability insurance on your unit. 

Your individual lease will dictate the exact requirements. 

We have provided three contacts below if you need to purchase a new insurance policy, 

or would like for them to review your current policy.


Alliance Insurance Services

As we all know, everyone needs insurance from time to time. Making sure that both the property and the business you own are protected is of vital importance, not just for your peace of mind but also to insure a smooth business transition. Our friends at Miller Hatcher Commercial Real Estate have informed you that you need a General Liability policy in order to satisfy lease requirements, and we are honored to be the recommended agency for helping people who work with Miller Hatcher. We can make sure you have the coverage you need to protect your business and satisfy your lease requirements - quickly and within your budget.

We have a dedicated team that understands the commercial liability insurance, and our experience and expertise will be at your disposal to help you understand these coverages and fulfill any lease requirements.

Please contact us so that we can guide you through the brief and simple process of getting the policy you need to grow and thrive. Feel free to call us or email us at the contact information below to get started.

Alliance Insurance Services

(336) 377-9003




Community Management Insurance Group LLC

We recommend contacting CMIG, LLC if you need to purchase a new insurance policy, or would like for them to review your current policy.

CMIG, LLC is an independent agency that specializes in commercial risks.  They work with the leading carriers to make sure you have access to the best options.

Please contact Scott Patella directly, his contact info follows:

Scott D Patella, ANFI


Cell: 336-287-5591

Office: 336-355-7220


3 Centerview Dr. Ste. 300

Greensboro, NC 27407


Nationwide Insurance

In the Nation, we protect what matters.

You expect your business's cherished possessions to be there when you come back. But what if the unexpected happens like a fire or break-in? With Nationwide renters insurance, you can lock the door to your business and walk away feeling protected.

Affordable coverage that offers a sense of relief.

With Nationwide renters insurance, you and your property are protected from events such as:

  • Fire and lightning
  • Vandalism
  • Falling objects
  • Hail and windstorm
  • Theft at residence
  • Smoke
  • Accidental electrical
  • Damage to appliances

We can tailor coverage to fit your needs. Renters insurance can replace your TV or computer in the event of a fire or break-in. Add Brand New Belongings and we'll replace stolen or destroyed items in your business with brand-new versions. But what if you're unable to stay in your business because of a covered event? Loss-of-use coverage can help you pay for a place to sleep, food for your family or other living expenses.

Coverage can also be extended to cover:

  • Jewlery, watches and furs
  • Money, coins and gold
  • Silverware, goldware and pewterware
  • Important papers
  • Firearms

In addition, renters insurance can help protect you if someone is injured in your business, or if the property of others is damaged.

Let me know if I can help you further.

Patrick McGinnis - CLTC, CLCS

Carolina Insurance Group of Kernersville

Forsyth Insurance Services

Work: 336-767-8900

Fax: 336-996-7216